Ten Things I am Doing as We Enter a New Era

March 18, 2018

1. I am looking for nothing else but the original design and definition of Jesus for Ecclesia. This generation will restore the design and definition of ekklesia. Here’s what we will do: We will battle against the trends of modern church-anity and church-growth-ism gone awry. We will recognize the difference between the accumulation of believers…

> Read More

Kingdom Leadership – 1 Corinthians

March 7, 2018

Some of you say, “I am a follower of Paul.” Others say, “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Peter,” or “I follow only Christ.” These verses support for three or four scenarios of leadership perspectives. I follow no one but Christ. I follow no one at all. I follow whomever I choose. The leader who…

> Read More

Hebrews 13:7 Kingdom Leadership Principles

March 4, 2018

“God has given you leaders responsible to guide you by convincing you to obey. Submit yourselves to that leadership role. The Bible says that we should obey people positioned in God-designed leadership roles. We should obey because they convince us to follow, not because they dictate or demand. Of course, that pretty much means that…

> Read More

Birthing Purpose

March 3, 2018

Purpose When we speak of purpose, we begin with the Father. He originates all purposes. All that exists, including Jesus as His Son and Holy Spirit in us, begin with Father. He sent Jesus. He sent Holy Spirit. So, in this sense, even God Himself operates in protocols of purpose. Jesus accepted responsibility to Create…

> Read More

Three-part Dream Christmas Night 2017: Some Applications for Kingdom Leaders

December 30, 2017

This dream came in three parts, Christmas night. I awakened between each segment, then continued the dream. The Balancing of Accounts In the first segment of the dream, God hammered home and synched the nail on a revelation He has been working into my spirit for a week or so. The paperwork had come through…

> Read More

Fathering Leadership Relationships

December 27, 2017

“Joined himself to a stranger” may be the most descriptive word of a fatherless generation. God as a Father never leaves us without fathers. If a situation does arise in which fathers are unavailable, He is a Father to the fatherless. In turn, Father recognizes that natural and spiritual fathering is necessary, even more advantageous,…

> Read More

Kingdom Culture and Honor

December 24, 2017

There is no such thing as equal honor. That is a misnomer. “Honor your parents the same as you honor all other adults, yourself, your brother, your milkman’s uncle, and any peabody you encounter in the mall” is not a commandment. In fact, we do not honor all people. We do not honor everyone. We…

> Read More

Questions for Kingdom Leaders in a New Era

December 8, 2017

Dutch Sheets, Jane Hamon, Clay Nash, and myself (not in the same classification with them but hear the same sound) have been speaking of the historic season as the introduction of “a New Era”. As Dutch Sheets spoke of the new era today, I saw an acrostic revelation of what leaders need to consider in personal…

> Read More

Hype and the Prophetic: God’s Hype is Enough

December 1, 2017

There is also abundant hype in the prophetic.  The huper comes from the Greek definer for super, abounding, and hyper. It comes from God, however, not man. At every point, we need to add hype, we reveal a deficit in our mature function as God’s representatives. While Jesus did many miracles, signs and wonders that…

> Read More

Did You Visit Heaven and See Jesus?

November 26, 2017

I think we are having a “terminology limitation” in the prophetic.   As many people seek to describe their spiritual experiences, they may be making a mistake that the Paul avoided. By inspiration of Holy Spirit, he carefully avoided saying that “he went to heaven to see Jesus” when he did, in fact, have such…

> Read More